[linux-dvb] TT S-1401 problem with kernel 2.6.24 ???

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Sat Apr 5 01:20:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 04.04.2008, 18:17 +0400 schrieb ldvb at ns.bog.msu.ru:

> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 ldvb at ns.bog.msu.ru wrote:
>
> >> should we really let hang it like this on 2.6.24?
> > if You are talking about these card, so, I'm using it on 2.6.25.rc-last
> > without any strange effects.
> Ah! sorry!
> with some changes in registers, it was stressed 2 weeks ago.

thanks a lot, that problem is only on 2.6.24.

Michael Krufky could just need one confirming that with the patch it is
almost like on 2.6.23 to get it to stable 2.6.24.

Hartmut's config option patch is already on 2.6.25.

Let know if I can test something else, but on Hotbird 13.0E I get all
what I get with an external receiver too, but there is nothing with high
symbol rates.

Cheers,
Hermann