[linux-dvb] scan does not work on latest multiproto drivers

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Sat Apr 5 23:35:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I hope anybody can tell me what I do wrong here.

I have a TT-3200 DVB-S2 board, and I am trying to get it up and
running while using the latest multiproto drivers.

I pulled the sources from "http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto", They
compile properly against 2.6.24.4 (fedora 8), and seem to load
properly, because the board is properly recognized.

Then I pulled the dvb-apps tools from
"http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps", and compiled towards the headers of
the multiproto drivers.
These compile properly but does not work when I start "./scan -v
dvb-s/Astra-19.2E > ./my-channels.conf", I get this error:
"stb0899_search: Unsupported delivery system" in dmesg

Then I tried the sources from: "http://jusst.de/manu/scan.tar.bz2".
These sources do not compile against the latest multiproto, I get these errors:
scan.c: In function 'tune_to_transponder':
scan.c:1682: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named 'delivery'
scan.c:1684: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named 'delivery'
scan.c:1693: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named 'delivery'
scan.c:1704: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named 'delivery'

So, I must be doing something wrong, but I have no idea what is wrong.

Does anybody have some ideas/suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Remy