[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-TD & low power muxes

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Sun Apr 6 15:56:44 CEST 2008

Hi Greg,

Do you have the possibility to try the device with the Hauppauge Windows
driver?

The linux driver is maybe not configuring the device optimally, because it
is more generic, whereas the manufacturer's driver is specifically for
this particular device.

There have been some updates some time ago to improve the sensitivity. Can
you try a more recent driver (v4l-dvb from hg or 2.6.25).

THe reported SNR of zero is expected: the driver does not set the
indicator to something useful.

Patrick.