[linux-dvb] RE : Re: Which DVB-T USB tuner on linux ?

linuxcbon linuxcbon at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 7 01:28:06 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer Antti,

ARTEC T14BR
Chip DiB0700
Is the firmware downloaded automaticaly by the kernel ?
Does the remote work with it too ?

AVERMEDIA AVERTV DVB-T VOLAR X
Chip DiB0700
Seems the same as above, I dont know for the remote.

PINNACLE PCTV DVB-T STICK
There are different models (eMPIA, DiB7070PB, Pinnacle...)
I leave it, I dont want to take the risk to buy the wrong product.

There is also the PINNACLE PCTV DVB-T STICK ULTIMATE
Chip empiatech  ? It seems good.

Which chip has best reception ?

BR, linuxcbon