[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV HD pro USB stick 801e

Albert Comerma albert.comerma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:26:01 CEST 2008

For the chips you list it seems to be an hybrid card, with a dibcom bridge.
In this case, what's more easy is to make dvb-t working (dib0700 + xc5000)
as you have tried. But there's no frontend which uses xc5000, so a new one
must be specified. In theory xc5000 is supported.... I hope this helps.

Albert