[linux-dvb] Scan found no PIDs (NIT and TID)

Bikalexander bikalexander at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:35:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

 This is my first attempt with a mailing list:). In addition, this text
 was translated by machine (Sorry).

 So, it is a question that often scan the PIDs NIT and TID not.

 My system:
 Debian ETCH
 Techno Trend Premium (Full Featured) S2300 V 2.3 "modified"
 Latest version of Scan from http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/

 My results can be found at
 (ftp://upload.sat-universum.de/down/channels) view ...... I also have
 a list of log is created where the two missing PIDs

 Scan to start with the following options:
 $ scan -o vdr -p -a 0 -f 0 -d 0 -t 3 -5 -vvv  S4.0W.ini > S4.0W_channels.conf

 Thanks