[linux-dvb] tda10086: Testers wanted

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Tue Apr 15 01:32:50 CEST 2008

Hi, folks

In my personal repository at
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hhackmann/v4l-dvb/
there are 2 changes that affect all DVB-S cards with tda10086
- The reference frequency (crystal) of the tda10086 now is an option
   of the tda10086_config struct. This is necessary i.e. for cards with the
   SD1878 tuner.
   I adapted the driver for these boards:
    - TT Budget-S-1401
    - Pinnacle 400e / Technotrend USB
    - Lifeview Flydvb Trio
    - Medion MD8800
    - Lifeview Flydvbs LR300
    - Philips Snake
    - MD7134 (Bridge 2 - works now)

- The bandwidth of the tda826x baseband filter is now set according to the
   expected symbol rate. The boards with this tuner now should work with
   transponders providing a higher symbol rate than usual.
   This patch was provided by Oliver Endriss.

I tried to make the changes backward compatibe but since i can't test these
cards, i need your feedback.

Oliver: there was no signature in your patch. But of corse i mentioned you
in the log. I hope that's ok for you.

Have fun
   Hartmut