[linux-dvb] Re : Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) and TT-Connect-S2-3600 final version

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Sun Apr 20 11:03:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
On Saturday 19 April 2008, manu wrote:
> On 04/18/2008 07:01:14 PM, Dominik Kuhlen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is my current version after quite a while of testing and tuning:
> > I stripped the stb0899 tuning/searching algo to speed up tuning a bit
> > now I have very fast and reliable locks (no failures, no errors)
> >
> > I have also merged the TT-S2-3600 patch from André. (I cannot test it
> > though.)
> >

> 	Hi,
> I will try it right away! BTW should I substract the 4MHz you talked
> about in another email when using this patch or is it already fixed by
> this (I did not try yet).
This should be fixed. The offset I liked you to test was to check whether my investigations went in the right direction ;)
For DVB-S transponders I can use a frequency offset in the range from -7MHz to +7MHz
 and still get reliable locks. The actual frequency is reported by DVBFE_GET_PARAM ioctl
which could be used to update the frequency list automagically.

Dominik