[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-TD trouble: still or again?

Luca Ingianni luca.i at gmx.net
Wed Apr 23 07:32:40 CEST 2008

Replying to my own post now.
I've tried using the svn version of the dvb drivers, but am still having the
same problems.
Is there any use in me trying kernel 2.6.25, or has nothing relevant changed
in there anyway?
As I understand it, according to the list archives, the problem ought to be
fixed already, right?

Again, I'll be glad to assist in debugging, but I can't do it all on my own.

TIA
Luca