[linux-dvb] Query on USB based DVB-T modules.

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed Apr 23 09:35:27 CEST 2008

Hi Rajendra,

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Rajendra C. Turakani wrote:
> 1.       Is 'Leadtek Winfast DTV Dongle' based on as DiB3000M chipset ?
> Is the driver source code available ?

Yes. I think the device used inside this Dongle is 3000P. The driver is
identical between the two revision.

> 2.       How can one get detailed datasheet of DiB3000M ?

Ask DiBcom support. But if you want to develop software, it is not the
right start, because the data sheet is mainly to help people integrate the
hardware.

When you use the driver from LinuxTV make sure that you follow the GPL
rules when adapting it.

> 3.       What is the chipset that is used in 'Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T
> (USB)' ?

There are several devices with that name:

USB2: DiB3000P
TD: DiB7000P or DiB7070P

Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de