[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy C - tuning fails/freezes

kiu kiu at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 21:26:07 CEST 2008

Hi List,

i have a TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C PCI Card in my mythbuntu 8.04 pc.

After compiling the mantis driver (http://jusst.de/hg/mantis) the card
is recognized by the kernel. perfect!

If i now run

w_scan -fc -x -vvvv

it searches for QAM64 and QAM256 and finds some signals there. After
it is finished, it tries to tune in the channels and freezes with this
message (same happens with (dvb)scan):

tune to:
tuning status == 0x1f
add_filter:1388: add filter pid 0x0000 start_filter:1334: start filter
pid 0x0000 table_id 0x00

Any hints for debugging/fixing it my issues ?

Btw, i also encountered a segfault once. If it happens again i will post it...

TIA!
--
kiu