[linux-dvb] cx18 driver not in main repo?

Andreas linuxdreas at launchnet.com
Mon Apr 28 01:49:08 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I noticed today that the cx18 driver (for Hauppauge's HVR-1600) is not in
the main v4ldvb repository. I was hoping to take advantage of the new
module parameter "adapter_nr" for my other dvb card (using the saa7134_dvb
driver) to achieve a consistent device numbering across restarts. Instead,
I had to check out Hans Verkuil's repo with the cx18, but without the new
module parameter.

Is there a reason why the cx18 driver is not available in the main repo?

--
Gruß
Andreas