[linux-dvb] HVR4000 & Heron

Ian Bonham ian.bonham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:41:05 CEST 2008

Many thanks for all your help everyone, following Hagen's tip I went into
/lib/modules/2.6.24-16-generic/ubuntu/media and just "rm -rf"'d the whole
cx88 directory. Then re-checked out the older v4l-dvb tree, repatched it
with dev.kewl.org's stable mfe patch and everything seems to be Ok now.

Thanks for your help guys,

Ian