[linux-dvb] cx18 driver not in main repo?

Andy Walls awalls at radix.net
Tue Apr 29 00:13:49 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 20:05 -0700, Andreas wrote:

> I noticed that you jumped in and helped with the development of the cx18 and
> ivtv driver. Thank you very much!

You're welcome.

I'm mostly trying to lighten Hans' load on cx18 and get better TV
picture for myself, since I live in a "deep fringe" reception area.
Hans still shapes the development direction and final form of changes
for cx18.

Also still look to Hans for the ivtv driver.  Unless I have a major
problem with my PVR-150, I don't anticipate contributing much to ivtv.

Regards,
Andy