[linux-dvb] WinTV HVR 1300 Analog Tuner issue

Frederic CAND frederic.cand at anevia.com
Tue Apr 29 11:39:12 CEST 2008

Jean-Louis Dupond a écrit :
> Define 'Does not work' ...
>
> Frederic CAND schreef:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm using kernel 2.6.22.19 and I can't make the analog tuner of my hvr
>> 1300 work. Anything special to do more than with any other tv card ?
>> (I'm using a KNC One TV Station DVR, based on saa7134, saa6752hs and
>> tda9887 and it's working - almost - fine ...)

I'm having noise, just like not tuning ...
I'm doing the same ioctls as for my knc tv station dvr (set frequency,
set norm, etc) but it's not giving any good results than noise.
I've heard at my office it might have something to do with the
computation of the frequency which depends on the capability field of
the struct filled by VIDIOC_G_MODULATOR ... trying right now ...

--
CAND Frederic
Product Manager