[linux-dvb] Leadtek Winfast PxDVR 3200 H

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Sat Aug 2 13:17:44 CEST 2008

 Jon,

Your email got my interest.  I was looking for a card with those specs
here in Australia, so I went and bought one... (However, thankyou for
your photo)

I was unable to get RegSpy to work with this card in windows for some
reason, so I was unable to verify those results.

So far I have only spend an hour or so working on a driver, I have worked
out the tuner and demod i2c addresses. However I need to work out how it
selects analog or digital mode and gets the video. So in other words the
easy bits are done but nothing is working yet...

When I get a working driver done, I will let you (and the mailing list)
know.

Anybody can provide any guidance it would be useful.

Regards,
Stephen.