[linux-dvb] Leadtek Winfast PxDVR 3200 H

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Sun Aug 3 05:01:18 CEST 2008

 Mark,

Don't worry about opening the shielded area, I have opened mine enough to
read the details on the chip, but not enough to take a photo easily.

The chip in it is exactly the same as my DViCO Dual Express, with the
same components around it, so the settings I have used for that should
work with this one.

Regards,

Stephen.