[linux-dvb] Support for Asus My-Cinema U3000Hybrid?

Albert Comerma albert.comerma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:29:11 CEST 2008

If you look around line 1082 of dib0700_devices.c you will find the table of
the cards, which refers to the id's you added on dvb-usb-ids.h. So you must
add an entry to that table. I send you the modified files, so you can see. I
also send you a .config file you must copy on v4l-dvb/v4l/ folder. Then go
into v4l-dvb and just type make, and then as root make install. That should
work without problems. To try all of this you need the dibcom and xceive
firmware at /lib/firmware

Albert