[linux-dvb] Recommended repository for Dvico Dual Digital 4 rev1

Damien Morrissey damien at damienandlaurel.com
Thu Aug 21 03:44:27 CEST 2008

Be warned that there seems to be a funky thing with the firmware (in
australia at least). I needed no less than three different firmware files to
get my DVico Dual Digital 4 (rev1) to be recognised AND to successfully lock
on a channel. Check for dmesg warnings. I am using mythbuntu 8.04.

Cheers,
Damo.