[linux-dvb] dib0700_devices.c patched for xc5000

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 21:29:15 CEST 2008

I am actively working on the Pinnacle 801e, which uses the xc5000 on
the dib0700.  I have been working through issues with Steven Toth (the
xc5000) maintainer as well as Patrick Boettcher (the dib0700

As soon as I have code that works I will post it.  Firmware loading is
working but I am dealing with various i2c related issues.