[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate E650 hybrid PCIe DVB-T and analog TV/FM capture card

Thomas Goerke tom at goeng.com.au
Tue Aug 26 07:48:05 CEST 2008

Stephen,

I have the Compro VideoMate E800F Hybrid D/A HW2 PCIe card which has the
following:
	Conexant PCIe A/V decoder. CX23885-132	- AV Decoder
	Conexant MPEG II A/V Encoder CX23417-11Z	- MPEG 2 Encoder
	ZL10353 0619T S					- Demodulator
	ETRONTECHEM638325ts-6G
	XCEIVE XC3008ACQ AK50113.2			- Video Tuner

It appears very similar to the E650 except for the Zarlink demod.  I am
happy to provide all the information and test if you have the time to
provide a patch.  Please let me know and I will do the testing you required.
I also have a XP boot drive for windows debugging as well.

Tom