[linux-dvb] TT-3200 versus Twinhan vp1041

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 27 02:17:18 CEST 2008

	Hi all,
Still struggling with my TT 3200 for DVB-S lock on a transponder, I
downloaded a tree from the twinhan website. This card also uses
sbt6100/0899 combination so I thought it could be a good comparison.
And the two drivers are pretty similar but with some actual differences
(and I did not check the init values for the regs). So my questions:
- do the people with twinhan have lock problems as we do with TT 3200?
- Can a technical guy here tell us which driver is the best wrt to
stb0899 programming?
I plan on trying this tree for my TT 3200 in the hope to make some
progress...
Bye
Manu