[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500 New Firmware (dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw) causes problems

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:26:07 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Patrick Boettcher
<patrick.boettcher at desy.de> wrote:
> Honestly spoken I never tried the 1.20 firmware on the NOVA-T 500. (This
> card was last used in DiBcom 3 years ago.)
>
> It might be that using the new i2c-requests along with the I2C-master do not
> work with some boards.
>
> In that case you can still use the new i2c-requests but you need to select
> the gpio-bus instead of the i2c-master-bus.

Do you think we would need to use the gpio-bus for all requests within
the device, or only for talking to the mt2060?  If it's device-wide, I
can just add another flag to dib0700_state, otherwise I'm not sure
what I'm going to have to do here.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller