[linux-dvb] Looks like there's a new unsupported WinTV Nova T 500 out there

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Aug 31 10:29:11 CEST 2008

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Diversity version *is* supported.  Silly wiki.  Anybody interested
> should try my Bristol tree -- I'll have it merged within the week or
> so.

I'd like to update the "WinTV Nova-T 500 " section of the main
"DVB-T PCI Cards" page of the wiki:

I can add a line saying that with v4l-dvb hg from 2008-08-30
all versions of the card are supported with no known outstanding
problems.

Should I also delete most of the previous problem reports? I
could leave in the links to discussions of the problems just
in case they did crop up again.

Also on the main WinTV Nova-T 500 page, I could remove all the
warnings about the diversity version, perhaps.

Cheers,
	Paul.