[linux-dvb] TT 3200: S2 transponder kind of locks with multiproto but not at all with S2 API

Emmanuel ALLAUD eallaud at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 11 20:21:32 CET 2008

	Hi all,
OK what the subject does not say: I want to tune to a DVB-S2
transponder on intelsat-903 (~34 W). FEC is said to be 5/6.
OK so with a rather oldy multiproto driver I am getting kind of a lock
"DVB-S2 demod lock" (see the dmesg log) using simpledvbtune but it does
not seem to lock properly though as I dont get the viterbi lock and
everything.
With S2API rather recent: nothing, no demod lock.

BTW using szap2 with multiproto driver gives me no demod lock either!?

Anyway if anyone can make some sense out of this or gives me some more
things to test out I'd be glad to try (yes I desperatly want to see
those HD channels ;-).
Thx
Bye
Manu