[linux-dvb] Supported ? : Hauppauge HVR 930C

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:30:46 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Markus Rechberger
<mrechberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Petric Frank <pfrank at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> i have seen that Hauppauge released an DVB-C/DVB-T/Analog-TV USB Stick.
>> Sorry - no USB ID available because i've seen it only in the shop.
>> Any idea whether it is supported or development is ongoing ?
> soon yes.
> best regards,
> Markus

Hello Markus,

Doesn't the HVR-930C have the Micronas drx-k?  If so, where is the
driver coming from?

I'm asking because they refused to let me release the drx-j source, so
if you managed to convince them to make the drx-k source available
under a GPL compatible license then that is fantastic news.

Devin J. Heitmueller
AIM: devinheitmueller