[linux-dvb] Yahoo webmail b0rkage (was: Re: DVB-S card-Which firmware)

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 16:35:22 CET 2008

I demand that ashim saikia may or may not have written...

> Thanks... I will keep track of these things

This is the second posting with one-word-per-line mangling that I've seen
recently. Both were sent via Yahoo webmail... looks like something's *badly*
broken there :-\

Bug reports to somebody at yahoo.com, I imagine, but where...

| + Travel less. Share transport more.           PRODUCE LESS CARBON DIOXIDE.

"We came. We assimilated. We left."