[linux-dvb] TM6000 status

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Fri Feb 8 15:23:58 CET 2008

Nicolas Will wrote:
> Hello all,
> I've been talking with Michel Ludwig about the ADSTech Mini Dual TV
> (PTV-339) USB stick.
> It needs the xc2028/3028 module (in the main tree currently?) as well as
> the tm6000 module (and firmware).
> I see that these two hg branches exist:
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6000/
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/
> This wiki page exists, but look very outdated:
> http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Trident_TM6000
> What's the status of all this ? What works?, What doesn't work? What is
> needed? Bugs, problems, show-stoppers? (no pressure, yet ;o), this is
> just for documentation's sake)
> I'm willing to clean-up/update the wiki when given information.
> Michel has my ADSTeck stick, and soon the remote as well, with him.
> Nico/camelreef

Hi Nico,

Mauro will definitely best know the answers to the status questions. I
will only note that if your ADS device is similar to Mauro's 10moons
device (which is also TM6000 & XC based) then you might require an older
firmware for the XC tuner --- see Mauro's comment about it as
encapsulated here: