[linux-dvb] mantis vp1041 with strange diseqc rotor commands

Simeon Simeonov simeonov_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 08:45:10 CET 2008

This is and update on the issue - it turned out that I do not get enough current so that I
can tune and drive the rotor. On both Windows and Linux side my LNBs drain about
150 mA when connected to the Twinhan VP1041. The rotor needs about 300 mA to
move. So on the Windows side I measured about 440-450 mA when the dish was
moving (not including a short burst at the beginning of the dish drive). But on the Linux side
I don't seem to be able to go above 300 mA. No clue why ....
Does anyone know if the max current is controlled in some way on this cards?

Thanks in advance!