[linux-dvb] Yuan EC372S (STK7700D based device)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Mon Feb 18 23:05:17 CET 2008

moi
It does not work for me. It says same PID-filter timeout as I have got
earlier. I don't have amplified antenna now, but I can say that all
other DVB-T sticks I have are working with this small antenna. It could
be that sensitivity of this hardware is bad or there is something wrong
with driver or firmware. Lets try to test it Windows to see if it is
working or not.
Logs attached.

regards
Antti