[linux-dvb] Yuan EC372S (STK7700D based device)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Wed Feb 20 13:48:09 CET 2008

Albert Comerma wrote:
> It seems ok. Could you test a scan with kaffeine instead of looking for
> a specific location? And if you do so it reports signal strenght?

Kaffeine reports 100% signal strength. There must be some setting wrong
in the driver. Tuner locks to the correct frequency but signal from
uner to demodulator could be wrong and thats why PID-filter timeouts.

Even bad, I cannot snoop it in windows because I did not find all the
required Windows XP drivers for my brand new laptop. Laptop is only
computer I have ExpressCard slot...

> By the way, what does it mean moi and moikka? Hello in finish?
yes :)

regards
Antti
--