[linux-dvb] [patch] support for key repeat with dib0700 ir receiver

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:54:41 CET 2008

> ssumpte:
> Re: [linux-dvb] [patch] support for key repeat with dib0700 ir receiver
> De:
> "Patrik Hansson" <patrik at wintergatan.com>
> Data:
> Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:09:09 +0100
> Per a:
> linux-dvb <linux-dvb at linuxtv.org>
>
> Per a:
> linux-dvb <linux-dvb at linuxtv.org>
>

> Just got the latest v4l-dvb and used the patch and compiled.
> Yea, now holding down the button works! :)
> Nice Job

I second that. This patch has greatly improved the experience with the
remote, now that it correctly supports auto-repeat when holding the
button down.

Count my vote to include this patch mainstream.

Thank you,
  Eduard

PS @ Filippo: count on me for a beer also if you ever come to Barcelona.
Well, you and anyone involved historically in make this card work :D