[linux-dvb] Need Help with PCTV 452e (USB DVB-S2 device with STB0899)

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 11:06:45 CET 2008

Hi,

-----snip----

> Great, that was the trick, now scanning and szap work fine.
>
> Thanks for that hint!
You're welcome.

BTW: do you receive broken streams  (symbol rate 22000 or 27500)?
Currently I get a loss of about 1 TS packet every second or even more (with both symbol rates).
And there is exactly one TS packet missing (I diffed a TS hexdump).
If it were the USB controller that drops packets it would be a loss of 5 consecutive TS packets. (940 bytes iso frame size)

Thanks for testing,
 Dominik