[linux-dvb] Help with Skystar HD2 (Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400 rebadge)

Tim Hewett tghewett2 at onetel.com
Sun Feb 24 02:41:10 CET 2008

Manu,

On 24 Feb 2008, at 00:38, Manu Abraham wrote:

> Do you have any switches or a rotor in the SEC chain ?

I have a Diseqc 1.0 switch on this card.

I just retested using Technisat's Windows software and the vertical
transponders still don't work, same for DVB-S2 transponders. Strange,
they worked perfectly every time previously, e.g. BBCHD on 10847/v on
Astra 2D. But not today. For now, my system is the problem.

Definitely still no tuning to DVB-S2 transponders under Linux,
horizontal or vertical. Horizontal ones work ok with Technisat's
Windows software.

Tim.