[linux-dvb] TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Vangelis Nonas vnonas at otenet.gr
Sun Feb 24 14:51:08 CET 2008

Hello,

I attach the timing logs for changsets 7205 and 7201. The funny thing is
that when I use 7201 it does NOT have the problem with locking  when
tuning, as it had before. I tried it 3 times, the third after a full
shutdown of the pc and having removed the power for a couple on minutes.
It is really strange.

Anyway, both logs were taken with these commands:

../szap/szap -c channels.conf -r "bbc world"
../szap/szap -c channels.conf -r "bbc prime"
../szap/szap -c channels.conf -r "filmnet1"

I'll check how scanning performs with 7201 and let you know

Regards
Vagelis