[linux-dvb] TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:11:33 CET 2008

Vangelis Nonas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried scanning with the 7201 changeset and I believe the results are
> better than the 7205 changeset. In the former case I get 2082 services
> on hotbird, in the latter 1722.

Hmm.. Ok.

Can you please get 7205 and load the stb0899 and stb6100 modules with
verbose=2 or 5 as module parameters and see whether it makes any
difference ?
(ie you see more of the services) ie check whether changing the module
parameters
(verbosity level) makes any difference in the number of services found.

> I'll shortly send kernel logs for a failing transponder during scan.
>
> And something else:
> When I give to scan the parameter -o vdr it will not output the results
> after a complete scan.

Ok, this i had not added in, will look at this aspect.

Regards,
Manu