[linux-dvb] ADS Tech Mini Dual TV USB

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Sun Feb 24 20:59:58 CET 2008

Hi,

searching in the internet I found that the USB stick is (maybe)
experimentally supported by the tm6000 driver. The wiki page
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xceive_XC3028/XC2028 gives an
advice how to extract the firmware out of the driver; however, the
driver for my stick (PTV339 WHQL Driver 1.0.0.36.exe) doesn't install a
file named hcw85bda.sys, but a file named "PTV339.SYS", being 283kb big.

It also installs serveral files in C:\WINDOWS\PTV339\XCEIVE (*.I2C) with
names like "XC3028_*.I2C").

Does anyone know a trick how to extract an fw from there or if some
other firmware might work with the above mentioned stick?

Regards, Markus