[linux-dvb] help: is ASUS U3000 Mini supported?

Theng Kiat Ng treblid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:19:21 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Theng Kiat Ng <treblid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is the above USB tuner (ASUS U3000 Mini) supported under linux? My old
> tuners are broken and i need new tuners.
>
> The Wiki says it is supported, but very bare on the details. (e.g. which
> kernel module, USB_DIB0700? Where's the firmware? Supported since kernel
> version what?)

I must be very tired today.. Looking further down the Wiki and all my
questions are answered there... :(

Will try to get one tomorrow and hope it'd work. Hopefully somebody in this
list can tell me your  successes/problems stories running two such tuners
under MythTV, esp if ur on a 64bit linux system.

Thanks.