[linux-dvb] New Hauppauge DVB PCIe devices HVR-2200, HVR-1700 and HVR-1200

Steven Ellis mail_lists at stevencherie.net
Wed Feb 27 06:02:38 CET 2008

Been reading up on these as it appears that the HVR-2200 is now available
in Australia. I've updated the Wiki
(http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge) with initial pages for
all of these cards, but I don't have any chip or technical details yet.

Most of the information I could find was on their Singapore website -
http://www.hauppauge.com.sg/web-content/pages/prods_hvr.html

Can any of our Hauppauge contacts confirm the chipsets and technical details?

The fact that the HVR-2200 is a dual hybrid tuner with DVB-T and MPEG2
hardware capture makes it a very interesting product.

Steve