[linux-dvb] Any improvements on the Avermedia DVB-S Pro (A700)?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:24:15 CET 2008

Hi, Matthias
    I've seen that you have new patches for the card on the folder
referenced in the wiki. Unfortunately none of them seems to work with my
card. I'm startint to think that I'm doing something fundamentally wrong...
But anyway, neither Kaffeine nor dvbscan seems to be able to lock to the
satellite signal coming from the antennae (Windows can, though...).

So far I've tried all the available patches, both using use_frontend=0 and
use_frontend=1 options in saa7134-dvb module. In neither case the card can't
lock...

Did you received my message posting the GPIO status and data from Windows
driver? Apparently is different from what you entered in the wiki, I don't
know why. Anyway, I tried to use my values saa7134 initialisation with no
difference...

Regards,
  Eduard