[linux-dvb] New(ish) card support needed, sorta

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Wed Feb 27 17:07:25 CET 2008

Vanessa Ezekowitz wrote:
> I picked up a Kworld ATSC120 ... it looks to me like this card *should* work
> using the driver intended for the Geniatech HDTV Thriller X8000A, as one

There is no driver intended for the X8000A (not certain what made you
think there was).

Anyway, I noticed last week that you picked up on the thread between
Mkrufky and Mauro -- which is good, cause its highly relevant.

Also see:
- http://marc.info/?l=linux-video&m=120163584127364&w=2
- http://marc.info/?l=linux-video&m=120178893227772&w=2

As I mentioned in that thread, adding support for your card is likely
achievable with not much too much difficulty. Good luck.