[linux-dvb] STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) obardenh at cisco.com
Thu Feb 28 17:27:00 CET 2008

No problem,  :-)

You just check out the tree via the webpage:
http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto

then click on the needed changeset
http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/rev/0448e5a6d8a6

and download the bzip with the complete changeset
http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/archive/0448e5a6d8a6.tar.bz2

The rest is routine....     :-)

Oliver