[linux-dvb] Problem with Terratec Cinergy T USB XXS Remote Control

xxx at muad-dib.net xxx at muad-dib.net
Fri Jul 11 17:35:35 CEST 2008

Everthing is running fine but I can't config the ir-remote, some keys
are working in VDR like: up, down, left, ok and the numberkeys.
dmesg gives me something like this on the other ~33 keys.

dib0700: Unknown remote controller key:  D 71  1  0
dib0700: Unknown remote controller key:  9 40  1  0
dib0700: Unknown remote controller key:  7 2C  1  0
dib0700: Unknown remote controller key:  2  5  0  0

The remote control looks like the one from Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity
and Cinergy T USB XS FM.
I use the lates modules from http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb and latest
kernel on my Gentoo system linux-2.6.26-rc8
I think there are some entries missing in dib0700.devices.c, but i can
figure out how they must look like.

Thanks very mucht for any help and for your good work :-)

Greetings Sebastian