[linux-dvb] TT S2-3200 driver

Daniel Hellström dvenion at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:20:48 CEST 2008

Ales Jurik <ajurik <at> quick.cz> writes:

> Hi,
>
> please try attached patch. With this patch I'm able to get lock on channels
> before it was impossible. But not at all problematic channels and the
> reception is not without errors. Also it seems to me that channel switching is
> quicklier.
>

> BR,
>
> Ales

I have tested your patch now, and now I get lock right away, all the time on the
DVB-S2, 8PSK, 3/4, 25000 channels that I can get on Thor 0.8W Still need to test
Eurosport that has the same settings but higher SR.
But there is receptionproblems and I get artifacts in the picture, like you've
seem to have experienced too.