[linux-dvb] KNC DVB-C card using kernel 2.6.25

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Mon Jul 21 18:25:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

Yesterday I've updated my Fedora8 mythtv box to the 2.6.25 kernel and since,
my DVB-C card doesn't work any more. When switching back to kernel 2.6.24 it
works well, so I expect something wrong with the drivers in kernel 2.6.25.

The drivers get inserted and I do see this in dmesg :
saa7146: register extension 'budget dvb'.
saa7146: register extension 'budget_av'.

But, that's about all I see. There are no devices created in /dev/dvb and I do
see no other messages either in dmesg or /var/log/messages.

Any idea how to get my card working with this kernel ?

regards,
Marcel Janssen