[linux-dvb] Providers in Brazil

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Wed Jun 4 11:52:40 CEST 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Morgan Tørvolt wrote:

> On 04/06/2008, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab at infradead.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:37:08 +0200
>>  "Morgan Tørvolt" <morgan.torvolt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi.
>> >
>> > I am interested in knowing of providers in Brazil. Preferably some
>> > that can be watched using a CAM and Linux. English language channels
>> > are also preferred. If anyone has any experiences I would love to know
>> > of it.
>>

>> Huh? I'm not sure what you want. Are you talking about DVB-S channels?
>
> Ah, yes, DVB-S. Sorry about that.

There are lots of DVB-S channels, most of them are free to the air. A good
place for you to take a look is Lyngsat [1]. There's also a Brazilian site
that have updated channel listings [2]. The last one is in Portuguese.

[1] http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Brazil.html
[2] http://www.brasilsatdigital.com.br/satelites/index.htm

Cheers,
Mauro