[linux-dvb] About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

bvidinli bvidinli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:47:58 CEST 2008

What is last status of driver for Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700 ?

as i last tested 20 days ago,
1- i build using hg, from linuxtv.org, dvb drivers,
2- i manually copied *.ko files to lib/modules directory, relevant dirs,
3- got satellite channels list/names of channels, using kaffeine, but
no image/sound, i think decode fails...

is there a recent update that i should try, or is there  a new method
to overcome problem of "make install not working, because of unusual
ubuntu directory structure for video modules...". I mean, lastly i run
make install, but it did not solve driver problem, "symbol not found,
disagrees messages on dmesg" this was because of ubuntu's choice for
new directory structure of media modules...

shortly, is there  a recent update to dvb drivers for avermedia dvb-s
hybrid+fm a700 ?

thanks..

--
İ.Bahattin Vidinli