[linux-dvb] How to get a PCTV Sat HDTC Pro USB (452e) running?

Michael Schöller michael.schoeller at schoeller-soft.net
Wed Jun 4 23:32:35 CEST 2008

I run into some problems when trying to get my 452e running.
I followed the infos at

and compiled multiproto kernel modules.
The device seems to be detected and working (even if the kernel now is
very unstable)
But I'm not able to do any more.
I downloaded the newest dvb-apps and compiled it. But scan, szap or
szap2 are not working.
Maybe I need some multiproto patch for dvb-apps but I didn't find
anything useful on the Internet.

Can someone gives me an step by step explanation that I can use. Even I
ran into errors I could post them and get an solution this way.

My System:
PS3 running YDL6 (with newest available packaged from the YDL6