[linux-dvb] How to get a PCTV Sat HDTC Pro USB (452e) running?

Faruk A fa at elwak.com
Thu Jun 5 00:05:19 CEST 2008

Hi Michael!

You can find dvb-apps patches for the latest API 3.3 here.
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-April/025222.html

One more thing patches for PCTV 452e posted on the wiki is too old, there is new
and final patches available.
You need this files:
patch_multiproto_pctv452e_tts23600.diff.bz2
patch_multiproto_dvbs2_frequency.diff
You can find it here
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-April/025539.html

Faruk