[linux-dvb] Mantis VP-2040 (Terratec Cinergy C PCI) Remote Control Support

Sebastian B seb.linuxtv at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:37:46 CEST 2008

Guess, I didn't search hard enough for a solution ;-)

Regarding the memory corruption:

I don't know what's causing that problem.

If I check for the IR value only one time, I sometimes receive the value
0x00 and 0x80 which is obviously invalid.

So the only way I know of is to check for the IR value several times to get
the right one.

Does somebody know what's happening there?

Best Regards